Halo Flash Game Halo Flash Game

I'm sorry, but that was awful.

*Flight* *Flight*

Great game, but the music is really annoying and I wish there was a way you could mute the music instead of the whole thing.. but still good.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

To get the badass ending:

1. Use the drill
2. Get the crowbar

And escape with the sequences from there.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Mini Sniper Game Mini Sniper Game

Because all of the people below me are being total douchebags, I'll give you some constructive criticism since it is your first game.

The scripting was great, there were no bugs and the game worked as it was supposed to. However, for future projects you should plan your game out instead of adding random stick guys in two levels, maybe even adding a storyline so it's not just senseless killing. Then there are the little things like more animation, better art, and music.

Coolymanman7 responds:

Thanks a lot my friend. I will.

Risky Freefall! Risky Freefall!

I liked it! It was challenging and addicting, and the music made a nice touch. Keep up the good work.

mjkgames responds:

Glad you liked it!

Full House of Zombiea Full House of Zombiea

I liked it. It would be better with some animation instead of still objects, and the sounds could be better. but overall good.

Powerpoint Game Tut Powerpoint Game Tut

Good tutorial :D but you forgot that in your example you can just go around the maze and click on the button..

dangoval95 responds:

lol yup :D

Invaders Invasion! Invaders Invasion!

To start, you have to press any key.. its not that hard to figure, jeez

Click Master 2 Click Master 2

overall it is ok, but the whole idea is just meh. 3 stars

Super Cool RPG Super Cool RPG

it looks like you barely put any effort into it. ill give you 1 star just because its your first..